Wednesday, August 19, 2009


So, yo hellow! Some people have been telling me that I should update my blog so here goes! Some interesting things have happend lately. First we all got sick! :) The doctor told Aaron that he could possibly have H1N1 aka Swine flu! They didn't do any tests however and I was pretty sure that he had what Thomas and I had a few weeks before, and we got over it ok! However, the doctors told us to go and get checked out. Long story short I still don't think it was H1N1 and we're all better and ok!
Thomas has discovered his right hand and is constantly holding it straight in the air in front of him to view it, this gives Aaron and I cause for laughter because he looks like Superman when he does that!
I have been told that this island is a hot spot for Asthmatics and that some people who don't know they are asthmatics are suddenly aware of their Asthma problem when they get on the island. So, when I had trouble breathing I went in to see if there was something they could do. They decided to test me for Asthma and funny enough, I am not an asthmatic! LOL it's either one of two things either A. I thought I had asthma all my life because a doctor said I did and used it as a crutch without thinking! or B. I had asthma when I was younger and have gotten over it. I've had some relatives that as they grew older their Asthma went away. Either way it's pretty funny I think! I'm so excited! I'm gonna go for no Asthma medication and pray I don't catch bronchitis, something I caught every winter my entire life until I started taking asthma meds.
Good news! Aaron Thomas and I were going to get our passports soon. We have our passport photos already taken and forms filled out we just need to get down there and pay for them.
And now I really should get to bed it is 10:13 and Thomas likes to wake at 4 in the morning and stay awake for the rest of the day (save for 30 min naps) so love ya'll but that's all that's really interesting that's happened lately! That's a lot of "that's" :) chow!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for FINALLY blogging. I would love details regarding the photograph. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for blogging again.... im selfish and want more pictures.... now. lol

    ReplyDelete