Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Merry Christmas Eve!! I'm so excited for Christmas! Aaron was too excited and had us opening presents early during the week. I didn't mind cause this will be the only year we can do that for Thomas will understand what's going on next year!
Aaron was silly and got us a Wii and I was silly and got him a couple of obnoxious ferrets! But at least they're learning not to bite!
Due to the opening of the Wii Aaron has been having fun with the little puzzle games and what not that he got with it. I don't mind so terribly cause I'm busy cleaning. Just so long as he watches Thomas for me so I can finish!
For those who don't know Thomas is crawling everywhere....Well....I guess scooting is the best term. He uses his toes and his elbows to move everywhere.
Thomas loves to say da da and when he's upset he says mum! it's funny! He loves people and everyone says he's got the cutest smile and the funniest expressions. I'd step in an elevator and Thomas would instantly smile at the other people standing in there. Cooing or laughing to them. It breaks a lot of ice and they'll start telling me how adorable my son is. It's a lot of fun! I don't know what I'd do without him. I hope he never stops smiling at people!

No comments:

Post a Comment