Thursday, August 19, 2010

We went to the beach this week. Had a great time. Aaron and his co-worker/friend David went snorkling I wasn't able to take pictures until they got back! Thomas had fun eating the sand, which was more minature sea shells than anything. He also began to enjoy the water for the first time. He discovered if he swung his legs out behind him we would go forward and if he swung his legs in front of himself we would take him backwards. Thomas didn't get a sunburn cause I remembered sunblock for him. But Aaron and I got it bad. I accidently scratched my sunburn against something sharp and although it wasn't deep enough for blood to come out I did get a lot of clear goop slowing coming out. Aaron says that means my sunburn's bad. Lol I could've told him my sunburn was bad just by how it feels! Thomas enjoyed playing with a volley ball we brought. We played monkey in the middle. It was great when Thomas was in the middle cause he would get to lunge here and there and he loved it.






















































































































































2 comments:

  1. The 3rd pic is my favorite- such an adorable smile!!!! Looks like you guys really did have a LOT of fun. Put Aloe Vera straight from the plant on your sunburn. It will heal it faster than anything else. Love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would except I'm not sure I can find "Aloe Vera straight from the plant" here. Kinda a long manufacturers name but oh well ;). Not to mention that the last time I put a type of Aloe Vera on a sunburn on my hands they swelled twice their size. I don't think I want to repeat that experience. Thanks anyway. Next time I'll just remember the sun block.

    ReplyDelete