Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun with bandana's
So, I was getting dressed in my room when Thomas came up to me and wanted to play with the things on my dresser. One of them was a bandana. So I strapped the bandana on his head and told him to go show daddy. Off he went, like a rocket, to show daddy. Aaron thought it was the best thing ever and got the camera out and took picutres. So here's our little hippie boy.























For family home evening that same day we colored on pieces of paper Aaron thought the crayons were a good tool to use on Thomas's diaper. Thus the diaper shot.


3 comments:

  1. I had to take another peek today- LOVE that hippie kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check in on your blog every other day just so I can see my favorite picture of Thomas. (The second one on this post.)

    ReplyDelete