Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thomas at an Elmo show on stage

Thomas got a toy at the show and loved to play with it! He enjoyed the show and even started clapping at random times!



























Before the show Thomas started Dancing around the stantions, I just had to take a picture















Thomas wouldn't stay still long enough for me to take a picture so this is the best I could do with him next to the poster.













Tia and her son Clayton got the tickets so we could go to the show with them. The interesting thing was that Thomas's shirt, which also has Elmo on it I found in a bag next to the trash a few days before this event! It was just cute to see both boys wearing Elmo on their shirts!
















The show was cute about a little girl who had to go through a move because her daddy was in the military it showed the children how to deal with this fear!

















My favorite Characters were Elmo and Cookie Monster! Elmo was a beautiful shade of red that I found appealing.....


















....And Cookie Monsters costume just made me laugh!





































































No comments:

Post a Comment