Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Aaron, Thomas and I went to a district Thanksgiving party so thankfully I didn't have to cook a turkey! It wasn't a very fun party as Aaron had a headache the whole time. Thomas seemed to have fun, though. We wandered around the school halls, where the party was being held, and eventually ended up outside where we were able to visit with a couple of dogs. Thomas was overly excited about the dogs and the big ones excited jumping made Thomas giggle, squirm, and run a ways away before coming immediatly back to view the dog some more.
Eventually we had to leave the dogs and Thomas was not a happy camper. But he brightened up when he saw all the kids at the district party playing with frizbees and balls. We let him play for a bit before we headed home. All in all with chasing Thomas all over the place and eating turkey I wasn't able to get pictures in. Sorry! I'll do better for Christmas.
~Ambar

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the recap of the day with me. Your phone call was at the perfect time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us posted! It's so good to hear from you! Love you and miss you so much. I'm glad Thomas had a good time! sorry about Aaron's headache... I hope you had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete