Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner


I went to a murder mystery dinner as a Librarian/Detective. I was most proud of my glasses. I had gone to a glasses store to see how much frames and a chain would cost. I picked them out and she told me the price. My jaw dropped it was over $100 for just the frames and the chain. I thought I'd ask just in case, how much the frames cost, over $80. There was no chance I was going to get those for just a costume. So I inspected the chain and knew what I needed to do.
Going into the P.X. I searched for secretarial looking sunglasses, then I bought a plain gold chain to match, last I went to the hair section and bought mini rubber bands. When I got home I fashioned my glasses. Still proud of how they turned out.
Then I couldn't help myself. After the party I placed the glasses on Thomas and it was just so funny I couldn't help but laugh at it. So, I included pictures of Thomas wearing my glasses!




















































3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE the outfit! and I love the pictures of Thomas! He is so cute! you did a really GREAT job dressing up!!
    I really enjoying reading your blog and seeing the pictures you post :D In that first picture of Thomas with the glasses, I think he looks a lot like Aaron :) I miss you guys so much! thanks for the updates LOVE YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. How do you get Thomas to pose so well for pictures?! ;) He is always smiling so sweetly and your pictures of him are perfect! He looks like such a happy boy :D
    again, miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas poses himself. He loves my camera so everytime he see's me pull it out he straightens his back and smiles.

    ReplyDelete