Thursday, November 11, 2010




Well I had my first Dr's apt today and here are some pictures we got of our little alien! For some reason both Thomas and this baby looked like aliens. I've seen ultrasound babies who don't look like aliens but I guess Aaron just makes them all alien looking. BTW the Dr. and the Nurse both think this baby's a boy, they're not positive but they were pretty sure they saw a "hot dog", as they put it, in many of the positions they looked at the baby in. Right anyway. Wish you're all doing well!

3 comments:

  1. This kid has big ears. You remember to tell him that, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha :D On the phone last night I told Angie that I hope its a girl, but I know it will be a boy. :0 I'm so excited to see you! 12 months 12 months 12 months....

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! That is so cool that you get to see it/him already!!! :D :D :D It would be great if he really is a boy! and for the record, I think all babies look like little aliens at that age... ;) I am so excited that you and Aaron are going to have another baby!!! Congratulations again! You have the cutest little boy already and I'm excited to see what the next one looks like! I am sure he will be super cute as well! :)

    ReplyDelete